Initial Ideas

Initial Ideas


In our second introductory lesson, I created an initial ideas mind map of sorts. This mind map is the very beginning of the creation of my music magazines. Alternatively, these ideas could change, however I am quite set on the ideas I have managed to come up with so far. The category's I have discussed include celebrity inspiration's, outfits, props, potential colours, models, themes, target audiences, vibes, title ideas and locations. Each category has at least three different choices and paths I could go down. These ideas are all my own from my own mind and were thought of whilst searching on Google "acoustic magazine ideas" where Gabrielle Aplin modelled holding a guitar. All choices for the category props, outfits and models are the most likely to be kept the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas