Article comparrison

Hi! today I am going to be comparing an article written by Q against my own article in my Double Page Spread. The double page spread that I wrote myself consisted of an article which contained an interview which I was advised to do from my viewers. The interview was pretty difficult to do as I typed it on notes and had to transfers it onto InDesign which was quite a hassle in itself. It is difficult to tell, but this article was not a interview per say; although it did have quotes from celebrity's. Its included information about a festival and the detail about what happened in the event. Personally, I believe that my article is more conventional as it is an interview which has been shown to be more popular. This article is from Q, which does not always focus on double page spreads as they use story which cover four to five pages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas