Results from survey monkey 3


Hi again! today i will be discussing the most interesting part of my results that I did on my online survey. Before this survey, I believed that the audience for an acoustic magazine would be a female one. I believed this due to the fact that my research had mainly female models that were the most commonly used such as Taylor Swift. However, During the creation of my rough cut I created a survey monkey as the results were rather interesting as only 1/69 thought females would be the target audience and 6/69 for an all male audience, although 62 did say both. I'm going to stick to my female models and will attempt to find a male, and I will also make my magazine as masculine as I can but I will try to stick to my female target audience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas