Rough draft comparrison


Hi there! Here are my rough draft double page spread and my final product double page spread together. As you can see there is a large difference between the two but I think the biggest difference is the background. The background was what I  was told to change through out the entire piece as the twigs were unconventional for font. I would have kept this background though, as I thought it looked good and different which was what I was going for however, I have learnt that the viewers are always right. Also I have put in a symbol mixing the letters K and B to represent the artists name to give my article a little more excitement. I also added a album, which is the album the girls have released. I also think adding a pop of yellow makes my final double page spread a lot more attractive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas