How I used InDesign

Hello! today I will tell you about a software called InDesign which is what I used to create my final magazine, rough draft magazine and even my preliminary task. This software allowed me to have access to different tools that allowed me to be creative and have easier access to movement unlike publisher and paint. InDesign is also simple to use as you create 'boxes' which allow you to place images or shapes in them as they provide a border for you to neatly and accurately move items around. I found InDesign to be incredibly useful and simple to use as I had never used any sort of ICT software that edits and creates pieces of work unless it was something not useful like paint. However, we did get a tutorial on how to use it and all the tips and trick to using this software to its full ability with things like adjusting texts and shapes.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas