rough draft contents page analysis

Hi again! Today I am going to show you my rough draft of my contents page which, like my front cover, was discussed in a positive way and a constructive way!

What Went Well

Many people discussed my use of prop on my contents page. I wanted to show what my chosen genre is by using props like my research clearly did show, on the their magazine. This guitar was said to have shown that clearly, which was a positive opinion. Also many people though that my model was perfect and looked like an actual model on both my contents page and my front cover. Many also liked my 'pop of colour' as one of the primary colours as it is constant and stands out in most areas. Finally, many people liked the costume my model is wearing as they stand out and represent my genre of music.

What could be improved

A lot of people thought that it would be more consistent if I used a background that is a solid colour as, although it was a good idea, it is not very conventional to have this background. Also many people thought that the text and the image of Kate and Beth (simplicity) were incredibly random and look like they were just placed their without any reason. Although the photo looks relativity good, its placed very randomly and should have a meaning rather than being completely pointless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas