Mojo Contents Magazine Review

Hi there! today I will be reviewing MOJO's contents page in their music magazine. First of all, the release of the issue date and page number of the magazine is in a smaller font compared to the regular text on the contents magazine. This is due to the fact that the information i not as vital as the rest of the magazine, or as important to the reader. This contrasts with the title of the magazine as it is large and is central to the magazine, attracting reader     attention.                                                                              In my magazine, I will do the same and make sure that the title of the magazine is central on the contents page. However, I might not use the title of the magazine on the contents page and may just use the words 'contents page' as a title like many other magazines have done. I will also make sure that the the issue date and the page number are small are are in the bottom or top corner of the page and is not noticeable. I will also make any title, whether that is in double page spread or in the contents page.
The features of the magazine all have a title and a story to them. Each story has a paragraph of text briefly describing the story and what will feature, which is also accompanied by a page number so the reader can allocate where the story lies. The contents page has a large image of Florence from Florence and the Machine, which clearly indicates that she as an artist is the main story.
I will have one main image as the centre of attention like this magazine has done. I will have a feature image of my band group I have created, but this image will be small and in the bottom corner of the magazine. However, I will also include text on the contents page, just smaller and not as attracting to the reader as I would like the solo artist to be the main feature.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas