Target Audience Lesson

Target Audience Lesson

Hi again, today we had a lesson on target audiences and the questions we would ask them. To get a level 4 in my coursework I am required to discuss target audience research and act upon what my audience has said. I need to think about:
  • how old my audience is
  • what gender my audience is
  • the interest of my audience
  • know the nature of the audience
I am required to be specific in the questions i ask my audience as I am focusing on the quality of the responses I get rather than how much feedback is given. In addition, I will also on many occasions ask why after answering a question. This is due to the fact that I wish to use questions that contain the correct conventions rather than using inappropriate and non useful questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas