Double page spread 2

Hello again, today i'm going to be looking at this double page spread! Instantly anyone could tell that this magazine has links with a pop genre. This magazine caught my attention as it is bright, bold and most definitely attractive. This is through the use of colours, picture/model, font and text. 
I believe the most attractive thing is the large bold text and font used to catch the audience attention in the title. The font chosen is extremely bold compared to what I have seen before and is very large which I believe sums up the genre of music which is 100% pop and makes the reader want to read the story from the big title. What is particularly interesting about the title specifically is the boldness of the artists name in a scarlet red. The use of this makes the audience want to read the article and see what  the celebrity discusses during the interview. However, the most intriguing and creative thing about this is the image dominance shown in this double page spread and the use of four columns.
In my magazines double page spread, I will use a very bold photo like this magazine has done and I will make sure my title stands out like Rita has. I will also ensure that I choose the correct photo for my magazine and make sure it suits my style of genre and stands out for an acoustic. However, I will use a simple font like this magazine has not used and will use the classic style which is more sophisticated. However I will make sure it stands out like this magazine has done and make sure that the article fits the title.
This magazine uses pop superstar Rita Ora as the model for the double page spread. This makes the constituency and the readers of this artist want to purchase the magazine as they wish to here what is said in the magazine. The model is very clearly showing what the genre is and is very laid back and the same time which kind of does represent the genre of music quite well. The black and white clothing that Rita is wearing it rather interesting as it fits the colour scheme making the red pop of colour stand out a lot more, especially in the title.
I will make sure that my model wear the correct clothing to represent my genre like this magazine has done very well. I will also make sure that my model is positioned like Rita has done very well and make sure it shows off my genre of music to its full extent. I will also make sure that my main goal is to grab the readers and the constituency's attention. By doing this I might include a band in my double page spread rather than a solo artist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas