Double page spread 3

Hey! today I am going to review this very classic looking double page spread! Straight away this magazine caught my eye as it is beautiful, sophisticated and most definitely attractive. This is through the use of colours, picture/model, font and text. 
I believe the most attractive thing is the large bold text and font used to catch the audience attention. The font chosen is very bold and is very large with a serif fashion, which I believe sums up the genre of music which is acoustic pop and makes the reader want to read the story from the big title. What is particularly interesting about the title specifically is the boldness of the artists name Adele in black. The use of this name makes the audience want to read the article and see what the hit sensation Adele is up to in the issue. However, the most intriguing and creative thing about this is the black and white image dominating image and text to make the white text stand out through out the entire title.
In my magazines double page spread, I will use a very bold and attractive image and font like this magazine has done and I will make sure my title and artists name stands out like  Adele has. I will also ensure that I choose the correct photo for my magazine and make sure it suits my style of genre and stands out for an acoustic. Further more, I will use a simple font like this magazine has used and will use the classic/serif style which is more sophisticated. However I will make sure it stands out a little more unlike this magazine has done and make sure that the article fits the title.
This magazine uses the sensation Adele as the model for the double page spread. This close up makes the constituency of this artist want to purchase the magazine as they wish to here what i said in the magazine. The model is very casual and classy and is very laid back which represents the genre of music quite well. The black and white style that Adele has rocking it rather interesting as it makes her hair look like the main feature of the article and it clearly represents not only the style of the magazine, but the artist as well.
I will not do a close up shot like this magazine has done for a double page spread although it looks very effective. I will also not use the black and white effect even though it looks amazing as I want a pop of colour such as yellow through out the entire magazine. However, I will use the classy look that this magazine has gone for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas