Why I chose my colour scheme

Why I chose my colour scheme

Hi there! Today I will be showing you how and why I chose my colour scheme. From my extensive research, I have determined that the majority if not all of the magazines use a significant amount of black or white. I have calculated that the reason most magazine creators use these colours as they attract audience attention and are the easiest colours to use in terms of contrasting. As a result I have decided to use the colour white for my main text section. I have chosen white instead of black as it contrasts better on a brown background. 
However, I will place a black box behind any white text that does not look very readable on the background I have chosen. I will also turn the transparency down on the black box to make it look a lot more professional. 
For my pop of colour I will use the colour yellow. This not only symbolises the genre of music my magazine will be but it will also give the magazine a vibe of joy and happiness which will attract audience attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas