Why I chose the fonts

Why I chose the fonts

Hi everyone, today I will be discussing why I chose the fonts for my magazine. Choosing the right font for your magazine could potentially cost or gain you marks and the font really defines your magazine. Different parts of the magazine could mean a different font. For example, Titles for the magazine and the actual text would differ as you would want the main title to be big and attractive but you want the text in the magazine to be simple and readable at the same time.
 The first font I had chosen was a font called 'pompelmus sweet' from a website called 'dafont'. The reason I chose this font was because it looked very simple and classy which was the tone I was intending on, yet it also drew my attention as it does look like it would be for an acoustic magazine. I will use this for my title and any other large and bold subheadings. 


I then chose a font called 'little days alt' which I decided to use for names of celebrity's or important people. I loved this font as soon as I saw it and it looked like handwriting, similar to the Ed Sheeran magazine I reviewed making my magazine look more professional.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas