Photo Inspiration for my magazine

Main Photo Inspiration for my Magazine

Hello, Today I will be showing you the magazines I used as inspiration for my models to pose as and look like. This is only for my contents page and my front cover as I used a duo for my double spread.


This magazine was my main focus for my magazine model Amelia as I really liked the calm and relaxed vibe she has and the way she holds the guitar. I also really liked how casual her clothing was as it really summed up the type of genre of music that Taylor is trying to portray which to me draws attention well. I also used two photos of Gabrielle Aplin in 'Guitar bass' article where she was interviewed. The model I used was also very similar to both Gabrielle and Taylor so she was perfect for the role.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas