Double page spread 5

Hi! today i'm going to discuss this magazine double page spread with Jessie J. Immediately, this magazine caught my attention as it is bold and most definitely attractive. This is through the use of colours, picture/model, font and text. 
I believe the most interesting thing is the large bold text and font used to catch the audience attention. The font chosen is very bold and is very large which I believe sums up the genre of music and draws the attention as the font used to spell out Jessie J looks like her hand writing, making the reader want to read the story from the big title. What is particularly interesting about the title specifically is the boldness of the word 'super star rising' in white. The use of this adverb makes the audience want to read the article and see what the issue is about and what the celebrity discusses during the interview. However, the most intriguing and creative thing about this is the orange pop of colour in the text and in the title.
In my magazines double page spread, I will use a very bold photo like this magazine has done and I will make sure my title stands out like Rita has. I will also ensure that I choose the correct photo for my magazine and make sure it suits my style of genre and stands out for an acoustic. However, I will use a simple font like this magazine has not used and will use the classic style which is more sophisticated. However I will make sure it stands out like this magazine has done and make sure that the article fits the title.
This magazine uses pop sensation Jessie J as the model for the double page spread. The model is very cool and is very laid back at the same time which represents the genre of music quite well. This makes the constituency of this artist want to purchase the magazine as they wish to here what i said in the magazine. The vibrant clothing that Jessie is wearing it rather interesting as it fits the colour scheme making the orange pop of colour stand out a lot more.
Similarily to this magazine, II am going to be using a colour such as orange and yellow which represent happiness to be my pop of colour on the double page spread, font cover and possibly even my contents page. I will also use the style that this magazine has used when the magazine puts titles in the colour they have used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Name Ideas